An official publication of the International Association of Unions of Architects.
Chairman of the public editorial board of the journal: I.N.Voskresensky, Honored Architect of Russia.
Legal successor of the journal “Architecture of the USSR”, was registered in the Ministry of the Russian Federation on Press, TV and Radio Broadcasting and Telecommunication; has been published since 1994.
Journal circulation is 10000 copies.
The journal is issued 4 times a year.
In 1998 the journal got an accreditation with the Secretariat of the Commonwealth of Independent States, and was recognized the only regular journal of clerisy on the territory of CIS.
The journal is issued with assistance of:
- Council on Cultural Cooperation of CIS states,
- Board of Chief Architects of CIS Capitals,
- Committee of the State Duma of Russia on Industry, Construction and High Technologies.
The journal is an official publication of:
- Supreme Certification Committee of the RF that publishes articles on dissertation papers in the field of architecture and urban planning,
- Council of Experts on construction, architecture and building industry of the Committee of the State Duma on Industry, Construction and High Technologies High Technologies.
© 2004 Архитектура.Строительство.Дизайн. All Rights